This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Forget Steak Frites. Café Society is is open on Union Square with fried squid with crispy ginger and garlic.
2) Bubby's is experiencing major suckage and the fries are for shit.
3) Bleecker Street's Massif Central wasn't just shuttered, it was seized.
4) The ongoing saga of Wild Edibles continues with a contempt of court motion filed by the International Workers of the World union. Do they want to "end capitalism"?
5) First there was Wafflegate. Then, there was the response.
· Eater [eater.com]