This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Jerry Joseph of dearly-departed Soho institution Jerry's, is thisclose to opening his Chambers Street Asian street food emporium. Really.
2) We always thought the boring James Beard Awards needed some sex appeal. Enter: Kim Cattrall.
3) Holy crap, WD-50 is doing lunch. Have we just witnessed the invention of the Lower East Side power lunch?
4) Bar Milano, Jason Denton's glamorous restaurant for an unglamorous part of town, is just five days out.
5) Hangover observations from Food & Wine's Best New Chefs party: yes, that was Joey McIntyre.
· Eater [eater.com]