This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) A new snazzy rooftop lounge opened up for Midtown coolguys, the women they love, and the $18 cocktails they all consume.
2) A full report from Taste of the Nation NYC, including appearances from all your favorite celebrity chefs and cheftestants.
3) Self-serve fro-yo is becoming as ubiquitous as other types of fro-yo.
4) Is begun: 2nd Ave. Deli's catering operation moving next door to the hopes and dreams of East 14th Street?
5) How bloody is too bloody when it comes to skate? Eater commenters weigh in!
· Eater [eater.com]