This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) These postcards sent out to lure back Swich delivery customers are genius.
2) The Momofuku Ko Craigslist reservation scandal is one filled with secrets and lies. Was there a double booking?!
3) Speaking of scandal, where has the fancy art gone at Cipriani Downtown?
4) The weirdest mash-up in the East Village, the diner/curry shop, is no more.
5) Orchard Street shitshow club Tut's gets shuttered, rather forcefully!
· Eater [eater.com]