This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Shocker of the week: Momofuku Ko now open seven days a week. Nonshocker of the week: You still can't get a table.
2) A reality show filming at the old Kelly & Peng restaurant space at Bowery and East 2nd Street? Color us intrigued...
3) Pizza Scandal Part I: Lombardi's closed 20 minutes early!
4) Pizza Scandal Part II: Oh yeah? Una Pizza Napoletana closed at 5:30!
5) Why do restaurants ask for your phone number before you've reserved a table? A lot of weeding out, apparently.
· Eater [eater.com]