This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Eater kicks off a series of photo essays chronicling the last days of Florent with this look at the Meatpacking District legend's dining room at 9 a.m.
2) A look at where you'll be buying your gravlax in Red Hook come next week.
3) In Aspen, Bobby Flay discusses how Bobby Flay became Bobby Flay.
4) Ready? Matsugen, the new Japanese restaurant from Jean-Georges Vongerichten (Jean-Georges, people!) opens in Tribeca tomorrow.
5) The richest 25-year-old in Brooklyn wants to open a gourmet donut shop in Wiliamsburg.
· Eater [eater.com]