This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Chickpea became Kosher Village. Kosher Village spammed (not very kosher!) a bunch of people. Kosher Village is now Tahini. Aaaaand scene.
2) Florent responds to news that his landlord will open a restaurant in the space he's vacating: "I think it's wonderful."
3) Amy Sacco's onetime Chelsea hot-spot Bette has closed, going quietly in the night.
4) Is the interior of a new East Village taco spot a Momofuku ripoff? Scandal!
5) The secret to spending over $9k at a shitty restaurant is ordering 72 shots of tequila.
· Eater [eater.com]