As Saturday gets underway, check out a selection of some of the top stories on Curbed this week.
1) Stuy Town: Following up a dramatic week that saw newish landlord Tishman Speyer offer a sneak peek at some new facilities planned for the old middle-class housing project, the full reveal was laid out on the relaunched Stuy Town website. One word: lounges.
2) West Village: St. Vincent's says it either builds its tower or it closes the hospital. Any questions?
3) Lower East Side: Karl Fischer is spreading the Hot Karl Love to Stanton and Ridge Streets with an eight-story residential building with 53 units. That's our Karl.
4) Union Square: The pavilion started sporting a new sign and slogan for summer.
5) Midtown: It was a busy couple of days at the New York Times building, and it started with a dramatic climb on Thursday morning.
6) Williamsburg: Get ready for the Hotel Walentas--well a hotel developed by Two Trees--to grace the corner of N. 11 St. and Wythe Avenue in the Burg.