This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) iPhone shmiphone, the biggest line in the city today was down in the Financial District, where office drones waited for free food at the new Fresco To Go. Is the lunch scene that terrible in FiDi?
2) How is the Florent-to-R&L transition proceeding? Regulars are 'trickling back.'
3) Speaking of Florent, it's the inspiration for this PR Hall of Shame inductee.
4) Those with a fetish for restaurant rendering porn may want to check this out.
5) In terms of epically delayed restaurant openings, Soho's Delicatessan and MacBar takes the cake.
· Eater [eater.com]