This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) West Village over-done, under-crowded restaurant Sheridan Square lost its chef, got a new one and found itself on the Deathwatch.
2) The long anticipated Delicatessen finally opened (above), took four seconds to start pissing off its Soho neighbors.
3) Soho dessert trailblazer Tailor turns one next month, and in pre-celebration sat down with Eater for a chat.
4) Meatpacking District stink hole Merkato 55 also lost a chef this week, one Marcus Samuelsson. Bring on the bottle service!
5) Post-Florent carcass R & L is an absolute ghost town and to celebrate they've replaced the famous Florent neon with a gaudy, and flashing, Open! sign.
· Eater [eater.com]