This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Eater checks in on the construction of City Winery, the Varick Street winery/restaurant/music venue from the founder of the Knitting Factory.
2) Fire, the wheel, the internal combustion engine, the telegraph, the telephone, the light bulb, television, air conditioning, the Potacho.
3) EVill newcomer JoeDoe is the restaurant you'll go to when you can't get into Prune.
4) Florent may be gone from Gansevoort Street, but OMFG, Gossip Girl just got there!
5) Um, a lot of people want to make their feelings known about Sam Talbot's engagement.
· Eater [eater.com]