1) Nolita: SHoP Architect's 290 Mulberry is now doing a full-on wave, and with much of the somewhat controversial façade in place, it's looking pretty darned good.
2) Chelsea: The proposed Sapphire Strip Club at Eleventh Avenue and 23rd Street will have excellent views of the nearby playground. Will the strippers or the little ones win?
4) Midtown: The old Cheyenne Diner, which will be moving to Red Hook, was brought back to life this week. Alas, it was only a movie shoot.
5) Fort Greene: It's not so much that Frank Gehry is off the job at Theater for a New Audience, it's that he found out about when a reporter called to ask him about he felt about being dropped from the project.
6) Williamsburg: Will the Burg eventually succumb and become "a bedroom community" if it loses things like free outdoor summer concerts? Hmm?