As you begin your long Labor Day Weekend, check out some of the coverage on Curbed during the last official week of Summer 2008.
1) Flatiron: The future hipster hangout Ace Hotel showed its hand in the form of some future renderings. Check out the new look.
2) WTC Site: Yes, there are more changes coming to Santiago Calatrava's design for the PATH Terminal. Will they ever end?
3) Manhattan: Holy crap. Some apartments are selling at a loss?
4) Soho: Finally, we had renderings that we can honestly say are garbage.
5) Stuy Town: Anyone who thinks that scandals don't take a toll hasn't seen the sad casualties of Stuy Town's simmering WallGate.
6) Carroll Gardens: The long, long fight over 360 Smith Street's former Heavy Metal Building continues. The latest round: an (advisory) thumbs down from the local community board on the current height due to zoning madness.