This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Soho: How are locals and tourists handling the temporary shuttering of the iconic Vesuvio Bakery on Prince Street? By the look of it, not very well!
2) UES: Chef Daniel Boulud's crown jewel Daniel has reopened with a new look. Spiffy or staid?
3) Noho: Hot/haute restaurant crew AvroKO are about to open their Double Crown on the Bowery in the old Manahatta space.
4) Midtown: Power-lunch mecca Lever House turns five, unveils off-the-menu burger (w/ egg!)
5) Everywhere: Beware the spirits lurking about in these cursed spaces!
· Eater [eater.com]