And, now, as you settle into your Saturday routine, check out some of the top items on Curbed this past week.
1) Bowery: Lord Norman Foster headed Downtown this week with news that Foster & Partners is designing a nine-story gallery building at 257 Bowery, just north of the New Museum.
2) WTC Site: The new renderings of the WTC Museum and Memorial were release. Let's just say that the Museum is somewhat more diminutive than originally planned.
3) Flatiron: Rem Koolhaas's 23 East 22nd Street took a big step into the public eye with a new rendering, and news of its $7 million studio apartment.
4) MePa: There were photos of perennials arriving and being planted at the Highline.
5) Williamsburg: The Toll Brothers' Northside Piers, which was the first tower to rise on the Burg waterfront has switched to a rent-to-own program for its remaining units.
6) West Village: Yes, it's the Mini-Meier, but it certainly looks less Meier-like than originally rendered.