1) Flatiron: There were a whole lot more renderings this week of Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas's 24-story building just south of Madison Square Park.
2) Tribeca: Swiss starchitects Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron's condo tower at 56 Leonard Street in Tribeca has been revealed.
3) Soho: Will 11 Spring be Dowtown's greatest mansion? The price is $39.8 million.
5) East Village: The new Cooper Union building is getting quite reflective of the old neighborhood.
6) Nolita: Take a look at the 290 Mulberry LAByrinth from the inside.