Before you settle into your Saturday routine, check out some of our favorite posts on Curbed this week:
1) Soho: The sales office for Rem Koolhaas's 23 E22 has opened and all we can say is the photo gallery is a must.
2) Coney Island: The city started the public review process for its deeply controversial plans to rezone the area near the boardwalk. It includes 4,500 apartments, 800 hotel rooms, new retail and and 9 acres of amusements.
3) Harlem: The Aloft Hotel on 125th Street has turned out to be so nice they've had to reveal it twice.
4) Williamsburg: Is that really the waterfront? Oh, yes, it is. Look at how Edge has grown.
5) West Village: Oh, Chupster. The duplex penthouse at Palazzo Chupi has now been PriceChopped to $19M. At one point it was $32M. Now, it's $19M! We are shattered.
6) Long Island City: Check out the latest new building reveal. Seems like only yesterday large parts of the neighborhood were a wasteland.