This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
[Rival Brooklyn beer publications? And we thought print media was dead!]
1) Citywide: With Valentine's Day falling on a Saturday this year, dining out will be an epic shitshow. Here's a map of places that aren't trotting out some overpriced, underwhelming V-Day menu.
2) Flatiron: The Michelin-starred Fleur de Sel shuttering after eight years? Curse you, recession! Maybe they should've said they served freedom food?
3) Midtown: Finally, Mexican fast food chain Baja Fresh has arrived in our shores to duke it our with Chipotle and Qdoba for burrito supremacy.
4) Vegas, Baby: Will the sixth season of Top Chef be filmed in Las Vegas? That's what one Eater tipster believes. Is there a Karl Fischer Row out there where the cheftestants can shack up?
5) Citywide: A fairly epic Shutter report from all over town. No neighborhood is safe! Not even Times Square!
· Eater [eater.com]