clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Up in Flames

We're surprised it took nearly a year for this to happen: the apartment next door to Anderson Cooper's Greenwich Village firehouse-turned-mansion caught fire this morning. The only damage done was a few windows blown out of the fifth-floor walk-up that caught on fire, and Anderson Cooper, of course, "was relieved that there were no injuries and that his favorite New York restaurant, Il Mulino, wasn't damaged," said a spokesman. [DNAinfo; previously]