It's not quite a luxury condo project named like a bus line, but five Manhattan co-ops and condos will be hitting the block July 29 in a city estate auction, with minimum bids between $260,000 and $620,000, according to broker-blogger Malcolm Carter. As usual, there are no reserve prices, but bidders are required to pay all cash and pass the co-op board. Interested? Read on!
The auction list includes a few repeat offenders:
1) 570 Grand Street #H1305: a 3BR, 1,350-square foot co-op that failed to sell in a previous auction, now with a minimum bid of $540,000.
2) 116 Pinehurst Avenue #F53: a 2BR, 1,094-square-foot co-op that also failed to sell in a previous auction, now with a minimum bid of $620,000.
3) 204-206 W. 10th Street #3: A 1BR, 345-square-foot co-op with a minimum bid of $325,000.
4) 270 W. 17th Street #3H: A 552-square-foot condo with a minimum bid of $475,000.
5) 550 Grand Street #G12E: A 3BR, 780-square-foot co-op with a minimum bid of $260,000.
6) 3 Hanover Square #9B: A 562-square-foot co-op with a minimum bid of $310,000.
If those starting bids aren't low enough, the folks at e-auctioneer Bid on the City are planning another auction where minimum bids begin at $1, offering six studios and a couple of one-bedrooms on July 20. But all the properties have reserve bids that probably aren't quite in $1 territory. The full list of units on offer is here.