1) The residents are intent on fighting to stay in their location, which houses a music studio, skate ramp, darkroom, painting studio, video sculpture installation,
silk screening facilities, an accordion repair room, and even a koi pond.
2) "First they evicted us, now they're vacating us- we're being persecuted."
3) The Red Cross supplied each resident with a $50 debit card, two nights stay at the Days Inn in Sunset Park, and counseling services.
4) "I didn't expect to go to college and then deal with this."
Answer: They're all real. God help those poor koi.
· Red Cross Cares for Homeless Trailer Park Hipsters [Metro]
· Bushwick Trailer Park coverage [Curbed]