We're looking to bring aboard some fresh talent on the business side of our operation to assist with the continued growth of Curbed, Eater & Racked. Here goes:
Marketing & Events Coordinator
This person will have four main areas of responsibility:
· Audience Development: assist in the creation, coordination & administration of web traffic, newsletter subscription, and social media participation drives;
· Media Sponsorships: take the lead in media sponsorship projects and similar marketing initiatives;
· Events: be the internal project manager of all events; and
· Special Projects: assist with special projects related to editorial, sales & business development as requested.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years work experience preferably in one or more of areas above, possesses a high attention to detail and thrives in external facing roles. The Marketing & Events Coordinator will report to the VP, Strategic Development. Salaries are competitive and benefits include health care and a 401(k) plan. Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This person will create snappy marketing collateral on a freelance basis. This will include house ads, logos, and presentation slides. Interested candidates should send an email email@example.com. Please include a link to sample work and your rates in the email.
· Jobs at Curbed Network [Curbed Network]