Spring was a big season for new developments hitting the market, including some we'd left for dead several years ago. Fall, judging by the roundup in today's Post, will see the trend continue?and this time, the projects for sale will be even pricier. Here now, a roundup of a few new developments to look out for. Get those checkbooks out, folks:
1) 55 Warren: There's not even a hint of listings for this project (and only a teaser website), but broker Reid Price of Town tells the Post the building contains four apartments soon to hit the market. There are three full-floor units and a penthouse duplex (with a pool!), priced from $6.6 million to $16.5 million.
2) 56 Leonard: Consider the news about 55 Warren a warm-up for this, the biggest shocker in the Post roundup: frozen 56 Leonard is expected to relaunch next year. The design changes will allegedly be only "minor," according to Corcoran Sunshine's Kelly Mack. Color us skeptical.
3) 84 Bedford Street: This is a new nine-unit building waiting for approval to start sales. Prices should be around $1,650/square foot.
4) 57 Reade: There's still no firm on-market date for this new Tribeca condo (best known for destabilizing the foundation of its historic neighbor). But it's on the way, the broker promises, with occupancy expected this fall and pricing to start around $1,173/square foot.
5) 2130 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard: That's right: Harlem zombie building Dafina lives! It's returning to the market this week.
· Up & at 'em [NYP]