The Wooden House Project draws our attention to a short block off the BQE in lower Greenpoint, now pretty Greenpoint-looking but previously one of Brooklyn's elusive colonnade rows. (Willow Place in Brooklyn Heights is the only one to survive.) The row was constructed around 1850; now, only one housefront retains its columns. They are covered in sheet metal.
· Humboldt Street Between Herbert and Richardson, 1935 [The Wooden House Project]