This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) New York City: It's cocktail week! Here's a map of the 12 best places to get good cheap drinks, and another map of the 10 best hangover dishes to eat the next morning.
2) Tribeca: Morimoto's new Asian-influenced America restaurant opens, has cool branch ball chandeliers.
3) West Chelsea: The guys behind Torrisi Italian Specialities are opening a restaurant adjacent to the new Whitney Museum at the foot of the High Line.
4) Waterfront: Checking in on the rebuilding efforts of restaurants in Dumbo and the Rockaways, one month after Hurricane Sandy.
5) Williamsburg: A peak inside the barbecue heaven BrisketTown in Billyburg.
· Eater NY [ny.eater]