This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) New York City: It's time to vote for the year's best restaurant, bar, chef, and "cold stone stunner."
2) Williamsburg: Inside new Italian restaurant Antica Pesa on Berry Street.
3) The Internet: ZoneA restaurants rally the power of the people to recover from Sandy.
4) West Village: Jean-George's Perry St. will be closed for two months due to storm repairs.
5) Soho: Sandy permanently shutters 20-year-old Boom in Soho.
· Eater NY [ny.eater]