The nineteenth century townhouse at 221 West 13th Street was last seen asking $10.5 million. It's a high price for a three-family property?especially since the place asked just $6.95 million and $9.995 million without selling in 2009 and 2010. So it's time to?raise the price? Yep! The house is now asking $11.5 million. The listing promises that the house "can be delivered combined at closing," which will save the buyer some work. And then there's the absolutely epic rooftop accessed by "a remotely controlled sliding glass skylight and completely screened by bamboo privacy walls."
We've been over this once before, but in the face of these listing photos we are capable only of repeating ourselves. So here are a few of the things to be found on the roof:
· Infinity edge plunge pool
· Rooftop bar and fully fitted kitchen
· Climate controlled loggia with dining for 12
· Two person Neptune plunge pool with TV and telephone
And then there's the second floor, where the living room converts to a screening room with projector and surround sound. If this place ever sells, how much will it finally go for?
· Listing: West 13th Street [Halstead]
· Epic Rooftop Spread Awaits at $10.5M West Village House [Curbed]