And now, the latest from Racked NY, covering shopping and retail from the sidewalks up.
1) Midtown East: Central Park is is the gem in New York's crown. Where better to feature it than in the show windows of Tiffany & Co.?
2) Soho: Of a Kind brings a sample sale road show to Varick Street Thursday and Friday.
3) Upper East Side: New display screens at Bloomingdales let you try on virtual sunglasses while standing out on the sidewalk.
4) Lower East Side: Dolce Vita is closing its Ludlow Street store, so that means a big sale so it can burn off some its inventory.
· Racked NY [ny.racked.com]