· Eternal-seeming construction damnation awaits Hells Kitchen [DNAinfo]
· Queens ready to auction off 18 properties at below-appraised values [MalcolmCarter]
· You're not going to see a $16M rest station in "hoity-toity" Brooklyn Bridge Park [BrooklynDaily]
· Everett Ortner, the man who saved Park Slope [BrooklynPaper]
· Dock Street groundbreaking coming soon ['Stoner]
· Chess master Josh Waitzkin plays into co-op on Houston [NYO]
· Only one year left on Manhattan Bridge cable project [LowerManhattan]
· State spending $5M on new "I [Something Else] NY campaign"