This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) New York City: An update to the Eater Heat Map, listing the hottest places to dine right this minute.
2) Chinatown: Brooks of Sheffield visits the 31-year-old Great N.Y. Noodletown.
3) Greenwich Village: Restaurateur Carlos Suarez opens a beautifully-designed Italian restaurant with a rooftop garden on Greenwich Avenue.
4) Rockaways: It's beach season! Here's where you should eat along the Rockaway Boardwalk.
5) Roosevelt Island: The Subway Pier on Roosevelt Island could be getting a waterfront dining option run by chef David Santos or John Brown Smokehouse.
· Eater NY [ny.eater.com]