The luxury condo wave has reached Warren Street, even though construction on two of the World Trade Center towers?purported neighborhood gamechangers?won't be done for another 18 months. The Journal has a guide to what we can expect in terms of high-end new development:
1) 37 Warren Street: The first renderings and floorplans showed up online earlier this week. Next week is the 18-unit project's official on-sale date, and developer Sonny Bazbaz, who spent $15.5 million on the foreclosure-facing building, tells the Journal the most expensive unit will be shooting for $6.5 million.
2) 12-14 Warren Street: This building, recently purchased by 41 Bond developer DDG partners, will become a 15-story condo. When can we come for a tour?
There are still units left at Tribeca's slightly-aged crop of new developments, too. There are four apartments for sale and seven for rent at 101 Warren. At 55 Warren, there are two units left, including that light show penthouse.
· Warren Street Shines in WTC's Shadow [WSJ]
· Warren Street Loft Addition Reveals Renderings and Pricing [Curbed]
· Former Tribeca Factory Will Become 41 Bond-Style Condo [Curbed]