This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Coney Island: Nathan's Famous has apparently changed the potatoes it uses in French fries and lots of people are steaming mad.
2) Jackson Heights: It wouldn't be summer without an ice cream truck turf war.
3) Sheepshead Bay: Food landmark Roll-N-Roaster serves up cheap, cheez-y food. And champagne.
4) New York City: Ruin your summer diet with these 15 amazing burgers.
5) West Village: The Murray's Cheese team has opened a restaurant featuring an array of fromage delights, from cheese flights to fondues to grilled cheese sandwiches.
· Eater NY [ny.eater]