This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Gowanus: The team behind popular clam shack Littleneck have opened another restaurant, The Pines.
2) Prospect Heights: Just in case you're not sick of Barclays Center news yet, here are some more details on the food.
3) New York City: Twenty classic New York sandwiches "to eat before you die," mapped out.
4) Madison Square Park: Shake Shack is now required to post calories on its menu.
5) Upper West Side: Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall is getting a self-service restaurant from star chef Marcus Samuelsson.
· Eater NY [ny.eater]