Developer Eli Karp says hello again, this time from Washington Avenue in Prospect Heights, where units in his latest condo building have just hit the market. Four listings are currently live (h/t BuzzBuzz Home), ranging from $815,000 to $895,000. All are two-bedroom, two-bathroom units either 964-square-feet or 1,037-square-feet large. Five of the six remaining units are also two-bedrooms, and there is one three-bedroom penthouse. Every unit has private outdoor space, polished concrete floors with radiant heating, and eco features like ductless air-conditioning, dual flush toilets, and LED lighting.
Brownstoner previously reported that Karp said units would be listed for $900 per square foot. The current average for the units is $853, but the penthouse will probably be priced higher.
· 618 Washington in Prospect Heights Says "Hello" to the Market [BBH]
· 618 Washington [official]
· Hello Washington Condos Hit the Market ['Stoner]
· 618 Washington Avenue coverage [Curbed]
· All Hello Living coverage [Curbed]