This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Downtown Brooklyn/Fort Greene: If renderings are anything to go by, Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio could be venturing into Brooklyn for the very first time with an outpost of 'Wichcraft on the ground floor of the last as-yet-undeveloped property in the Downtown Brooklyn/BAM Cultural District.
2) Lower East Side & Noho/Soho: This week in community board wars, the LES's CB3 bans one NIMBY group from lobbying against the granting of liquor licenses, and over at CB2, two big-name restaurant groups lobbied for licenses themselves.
3) Midwood: De Blasio loves Di Fara.
4) Upper West Side: Long-shuttered Tavern on the Green wants to reopen on New Year's Eve.
5) Greenpoint: The Brooklyn Night Bazaar has found a permanent home in a former bakery's warehouse, and founder Aaron Broudo plans to be open every Friday and Saturday night.