And now, the latest from Racked NY, shopping and retail from the sidewalks up...
1) Williamsburg: Sunday park lovers have officially won their war against the Williamsburg Flea, which is leaving East River State Park for an indoor environment.
2) Upper East Side: Givenchy announced plans for a large new outpost onof courseMadison Avenue, with a goal to open its doors by next year's holiday season.
3) Soho: Macarons are petite and delicious, so let's track every single tiny detail of Maison Laduree's about-to-open second location in the U.S., which will debut on West Broadway in mid-January.
4) Citywide: Here's a deep dive into why New York City retailers absolutely adore pop-up shops.
5) Yuletide: Preparing for the upcoming holidays got you
stumped crazed? Racked has plenty of advice for painless gift-giving, from presents for men to every store's decked-out holiday windows, handily compiled here.
· Racked NY [ny.racked]