The latest from Curbed Miami, our outpost in the "Sixth Borough"...
1) South Beach: We have a photo tour of new kid on the block, the Gale South Beach, an urban hotel with old Miami Beach flare.
2) North Bay Road: After failing to find a buyer willing to pony up the $39 million price tag, rumor is four Saudi Arabian princes are renting NY Yankee A-Rod's palatial contemporary house.
3) Coral Gables: The most expensive house in Coral Gables, at a handsome $30 million, has two incredibly rare amenities: a private beach and an acre and a half peninsula jutting out into Biscayne Bay.
4) Port Of Miami: In 30 years, if those bigwigs that run the port of Miami have their way, it could look like a cross between Hong Kong and Monaco. They're planning a new district of tightly packed towers and a megayacht marina in the middle of Biscayne Bay.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]