· Five-story building could rise at Flushing Avenue and Humboldt Street ['Stoner]
· 1819 townhouse on Greenwich Street in Tribeca hits the market for $19.5M [NYO]
· City grants $2M to turn a Tribeca triangle into a mini park [TribecaTrib]
· One key to rebuilding Rockaway beaches? Protecting against erosion [AC]
· Clinton Hill neighbors throw a block party for Broken Angel artist [DNAinfo]
· Why does the Woodside LIRR elevator break a lot? People pee in it.
· Developers want the city's scaffolding law to be changed [Crain's]
· $120M Plaza renovation ditches light switches, adds Netflix [HotelChatter]