This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog?
1) Williamsburg: And the chains just keep on coming. The latest is Umami Burger, which plans to open a hipster outpost on North 4th Street.
2) Manhattan: Here now, the Eater Heatmap, 12 restaurants where you must dine right this second.
3) Greenpoint: Inside the newly open Tørst, "Greenpoint's craft beer cave of dreams."
4) Jamaica: JFK Airport's Terminal 4 is getting a slew of new restaurants, including Shake Shack and Hill Country.
5) Red Hook: The beloved Red Hook Lobster Pound finally reopens post-Sandy.
· Eater NY [ny.eater]