And now, the latest from Racked NY, shopping and retail from the sidewalks up.
1) Upper East Side: In perhaps the most ridiculous news of the week, Uptowners are putting temporary tattoos on their dogs because "when they accessorize, they get attention."
2) Meatpacking District: If you're into doing downward dog poses in the midst of the city hustle and bustle, find out when and where you can do outdoor yoga this summer.
3) Midtown East: At long last, the Dolce & Gabbana flagship store has opened on Fifth Avenue.
4) All Over: Clear your schedules, it's sample sale season. Here's a guide to 34+ sales happening in May.
5) Celeb Hair World: Two famous lady hairstylists announced plans for brick-and-mortars this week. Lena Dunham's stylist is opening her own salon on Jay Street in Tribeca, while Rihanna's do-maker is opening hers on Lafayette Avenue in Fort Greene.
· Racked NY [ny.racked]