· There's a public hearing about the 5Pointz demolition this Wednesday ['Stoner Queens]
· We've all become obsessed with micro apartments [NYT]
· What's up with the Barclays Center's "signature smell"?
· Washington Street is getting a new pedestrian plaza this week [LMCCC]
· Jarmulowsky Bank building to begin its hotel conversion [TRD]
· Shocker: Harlem Whole Foods did not break ground on time [HB]
· Will the Citi Bike share stations improve nearby property values? [On Earth]
· ULURP to get rolling for Staten Island's giant ferris wheel [Crain's]