This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog?
1) Meatpacking District: Frank Pinello of the beloved Williamsburg pizzeria Best Pizza will be opening a summer pop-up pizza shop in the Standard Hotel's outdoor plaza.
2) Flatiron District: Chef Jean-Georges has opened a Latin-themed spinoff of his ever-popular restaurant ABC Kitchen. Named ABC Cocina, it welcomed its first diners this week.
3) West Village: A peak inside the new Charlemagne space on Greenwich Street. It's an "American brasserie" with charming bistro decor.
4) Around: Tomorrow is Derby Day, so pull out your big fancy hats and head to one of these fine Kentucky Derby-showing establishments.
5) All Over: Mark your calendars&151;here are the 20 most anticipated spring and summer restaurant openings.
· Eater NY [ny.eater]