As if plonking one penthouse on the market weren't enough real estate action for this summer, comedian Rosie O'Donnell is now offloading yet another property for $2.25 million (h/t Zillow). While the other unit is a Greenwich Village four-bedroom duplex with a private terrace?for which she is asking $11M, $3 million more than what she paid just last summer?the most recent offering is a more modest 2BR/2.5BA at midtown condo tower The Platinum. After shelling out $2 million for the unit in 2008, O'Donnell is asking a much more palatable $2.25 million. There's no outdoor space with this one, and a few fewer bedrooms, but it's a cool $8 million less than her short-lived Village apartment. Now, since she's already rid herself of a Miami estate in June, are there even any houses left for the the daytime talk show host and gay rights pioneer (who, by the way, lives with her partner and five kids in Nyack, N.Y.) to purge?
· Listing: 247 West 46th Street #2203 [Corcoran via StreetEasy]
· Rosie O'Donnell Lists 2 New York Penthouses [Zillow Blog]
· Rosie O'Donnell Tries To Flip Village Penthouse, Asks $11M [Curbed]
· All Rosie O'Donnell coverage [Curbed]
· All Celebrity Real Estate posts [Curbed]