This Art Deco building first opened in 1930, when this photo was shot. It allegedly contained 70 million feet of cables as part of its function as a major corporate headquarters. The structure still exists today, and though its old anchor tenant has long since vacated to the 'burbs, it houses modern-day companies that operate in a similar field. Who was its first major tenant, what is the address of this building, and what is it used for today?
· Cornerspotter archives [Curbed]