And now, the latest from Racked NY, shopping and retail from the sidewalks up?
1) New York City: Of all the new stores opening constantly in the city, there are six that Racked is looking forward to the most, including the second Proenza Schouler outpost and the A.P.C. storefront on Bond Street.
2) Chelsea: That line pictured above is the line for the Barneys Warehouse Sale, which is heavily oriented toward menswear this time around.
3) New York City: Even for adults, back-to-school season can be an opportunity to organize, so Racked put together a roundup of NYC stores that will help you organize all aspects of your life.
4) Williamsburg: Online glasses frame store The Monocle Order has entered the real world with a flagship showroom in Williamsburg. (No surprise, given that the retailer sells frames from vintage and indie brands.) The retailer also operates a rooftop vending machine at a Williamsburg nightclub.
· Racked NY [ny.racked.com]