The latest from Curbed Miami, our outpost in the "Sixth Borough"...
1) Almost Palm Beach: Would this $45 million Palm Beach-adjacent ocean-to-lake new build be an appropriate home base for one's entrée into Palm Beach high society? Apparently not. According to a Curbed readers, it tries too hard and is "more than a little vulgar."
2) Coral Gables: Coral Gables' most expensive home, complete with a peninsula and private beach jutting out into Biscayne Bay, has been PriceChopped by a cool five million dollars. The ten bedroom spread can now be picked up for $25 million.
3) Back in the day: For two weeks in 1983, a massive temporary art installation in Biscayne Bay by artists Christo and Jeanne-Claude made Miami the toast of the art world. We dug up some old news footage chronicling the whole ordeal.
4) Palm Beach Town: In the heart of Palm Beach, here's a lavish home with gorgeous Lake Worth views perfect for the next Bernie Madoff wannabe who's looking to move south for "Florida's favorable tax climate". Yes, the listing is that blunt.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]