This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog?
1) Soho: Beloved Lure Fishbar worked out a 10-year lease with its Soho landlord, who was rumored to be planning to raise the rent by an "exorbitant amount."
2) Battery Park City: Brookfield Place lands another trendy new tenant. Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi, and Jeff Zalaznick announced that their popular sandwich joint Parm will open in the building next year.
3) Financial District: On the 12th anniversary of the September 11th attacks, Eater remembers Windows on the World with dozens of photos and a Q&A with the great restaurant's last chef, Michael Lomonaco.
4) Flatiron District: On September 17th, Shake Shack and cronut-creator Dominique Ansel will team up to create a butter-caramel concrete with cinnamon sugar cronut holes. One day only, folks. You should probably line up now.
5) Red Hook: While many Sandy-damaged buildings are struggling with debts, newcomers are opening their doors. The massive new BBQ restaurant Hometown welcomed guests Thursday night.
· Eater NY [ny.eater]