One Madison bounded back onto the market but a week ago, having dropped the "Park" from its name. But hey, as BuzzBuzz Home spotted, it's gained a $50 million triplex penthouse instead. Which, it so happens, has its own website, complete with lots of juicy details. The 58th-through-60th floor goliath has its five bedrooms, 5.5 baths, a living room with double-height ceilings, a grand spiral staircase, its own elevator, and a lot more. There's 7,000 square feet of room inside, plus a 586-square-foot wraparound terrace, and pretty insane, unobstructed 360-degree views. The official listing is up (first entry), floorplan porn and all. One question remains: do you want it delivered empty (occupancy in 2014) or furnished by Yabu Pushelberg, who is also responsible for the building's over-the-top amenities?
· The Triplex Penthouse [official]
· One Madison Availability [Related]
· Let's analyze the triple-threat penthouse at One Madison [BuzzBuzz Home]
· One Madison Returns to Market After Years of Trouble [Curbed]
· All One Madison Park coverage [Curbed]