And now, the latest from Racked NY, shopping and retail from the sidewalks up?
1) Midtown West: It's highly likely New York Fashion Week will one day leave Lincoln Center for the Hudson Yards Culture Shed. Diane von Furstenberg is reportedly working with developers to make the site fashion-friendly.
2) Upper East Side: Tom Ford's recently renovated Madison Avenue flagship gained 4,500-square-feet of space, giving both the men's and women's collections their own floors.
3) Noho: The construction walls covering the facade of Philip Lim's new store on Great Jones Street offer peepholes onto the designer's Fall 2013 collection, but don't get your hopes up if you're vertically challenged.
4) Williamsburg: Rising rents in Billyburg have claimed another victim; Beacon's Closet is leaving its North 11th Street outpost. The consignment store was there for 11 years.
· On the Racked [ny.racked]