This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog?
1) JFK: Whoa, airport food might actually be getting good. Delta is tapping big-name chefs?like Laurent Tourondel, Cesare Casella, and Andrew Carmellini?to spearhead new restaurants in Terminal 2.
2) Flatiron District: Famed Mexico City chef Enrique Olvera has found a home for his first New York project, and it's on East 21st Street. That's all we know. Ole!
3) Williamsburg: A Kent Avenue basement bakery is getting transformed into a live music space and dance club, to be called (appropriately enough) Breadbox. Sure.
4) Citywide: Does tipping even work? The debate rolls on.
4) Soho: Because a week can't go by without further picking this trend to pieces, critic Robert Sietsema delves into the history of mass hysteria over food. Case in point, the latest excample: the Cronut.
· Eater NY [ny.eater.com]